|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||January 7, 2022|
#CB Cognizant has immediate opening for Salesforce Tech Lead lightning. If your background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Setting vision and standards for the development and integration of the Salesforce.com solution
- Design, code, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement, and support Salesforce.com application and integrations
- Design & implement APIs and web-based interfaces utilizing Apex code, Web Services, etc
- Ensure Production CRM support team follows best practices when architecting, programming or documenting solutions.
- This includes creating standards and documentation and leveraging processes to ensure all development staff follow the same
- Communicate development status on a regular basis to SMD, Application Development and stakeholders, escalating any identified risks.
- Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production CRM systems.
- Manage a team of developers
Specifications / Required Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Strong with basic, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force, Chatter, Apex Data Loader etc.,
- Strong Experience in lightning development. and LWC. Worked on alteast projects in lightning / LWC.
- Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications - with deep-dive understanding of packages and change sets.
- Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [ Tooling API , Metadata API, Canvas , Rest/ SOAP API ,Bulk API etc.,]
- Implemented Continuous Integration for one of the Force.com applications.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
- SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, other .
- Must have been part of publishing atleast 1 app on AppExchage and understanding of AppExchange security review requirements.
- Strong Problem Solving and communication skills
Must have Skills: LWC, Apex, Triggers, Apex, Salesforce API
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 06 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your request and contact information.