Salesforce Technical Architect
|Published||March 17, 2023|
Salesforce Technical Architects! Seeking new growth opportunities? A workplace with high retention rates and a fully remote work environment with management that genuinely cares? Join a leading Salesforce Partner in the CPQ and Billing space who will support you every step of the way.
Please note: This position does not offer sponsorship or C2C engagement.
As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you will work with multiple clients in various industries to ensure they get the most out of their Salesforce investment. You’ll be responsible for the overall architecture between SFDC and external systems, including integrations and data migrations. You’ll collaborate with Solution Architects, Project Managers, Account Directors, and Developers.
You’ll also work with the client’s team to establish an appropriate design and path for integrations between Salesforce and the client’s backend system. Technical Architects are responsible for ensuring the overall Salesforce design and data model meets the project needs and is following best practices and is flexible enough to handle known future enhancements. You’ll serve as an advisor to the Solution Architect and may occasionally assist with more complex automations.
- Act as key member of the Salesforce.com implementation project team and be responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems and technical requirements.
- Lead overall architecture between SFDC and external systems
- Determine the best design for integrations between Salesforce and the client’s backend system
- Ensure the overall Salesforce design and data model meets the project needs
- Work as a team member along with the Project Manager, Solution Architect, Developers, and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager.
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout the duration of the project.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements.
- Complete and co-implement a configuration workbook.
- Produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Provide current best practices and third-party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document.
- Participate in training design, documentation, and delivery efforts.
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer.
- 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce configurations and custom development
- 3+ years’ experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load (ETL) tools.
- SFDC Certification (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, or other SFDC certification also acceptable).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 5+ years’ experience with solutions consulting in large enterprises.
- 5+ years’ experience with SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- Experience with Core Salesforce (Community Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud)
- Experience with Salesforce Revenue Cloud (CPQ & Billing) preferred
This opportunity offers long-term access to multiple industries, benefits, and a career path worth bragging about. Apply today!