Salesforce Technical Architect
|Published||March 19, 2023|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data protected, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us! We've experienced multiple consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, and our team has rapidly expanded across hubs in San Francisco, Paris, Sydney, London and remotely.
When you join Odaseva, you'll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
We're looking for Technical Architects to solve complex problems, create the technical architecture for complex Odaseva implementations and integrate them.
Your responsibilities will include.
* Apply your expertise by using Odaseva to solve customer's data management challenges.
* Analyze customer's requirements and recommend optimal solutions with Odaseva.
* Demonstrate platform capabilities and deliver training sessions to customers.
* Lead data related projects that use Odaseva platform features.
* Guide customers on advanced use cases.
* Perform advanced configurations on Odaseva platform.
* Concisely communicate with precision around technical, customer and project-based topics.
* Continually enhance department operational efficiency through process and technology improvements.
* Identify new use cases based on customer interactions to help drive product evolution.
* Own a scope of activities and proactively drive to completion
You will bring:
* 7 years+ experience as a customer-facing consultant working in the SaaS world
* Salesforce knowledge (customization, Apex, data loader and data migration in general)
* One or more Salesforce certifications (architect certifications a plus)
* Understanding of enterprise environments, security, and data integration
* Ability to deal with multiple projects with both business and technical stakeholders
* Master-level presentation skills for sharing concepts internally and externally
* Continual learning mindset with a passion for sharing knowledge
Odaseva's values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.