|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
Salesforce Technical Architect
Duration: 1-2 years
- Provide a deep understanding and knowledge in Salesforce and their capabilities throughout the implementation.
- Provide technical guidance as applicable across the Salesforce Implementation program and be open to provide hands-on support as needed.
- Working closely with business stakeholders, lead engineers, product managers and analysts to design solutions through the full life cycle, from conception to market.
- Develop the solution design documents for Sales and Service Cloud Solutions.
- Lead grooming workshops with business and technical resources.
- Conduct and lead design walkthroughs.
- Describe how to utilize Salesforce best practices to implement the requirements primarily through configuration and minimal custom development.
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, functional and technical solution architecture design, environment management, testing, and Force.com Platform education.
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution.
- Salesforce (SFDC) Architecture: Certified SFDC Application Architect, Certified Technical Architect (preferred)
- 5+ years hands-on experience with SFDC solutions, especially Service Cloud and Lightning experience
- 5+ years of architecture and design of complex applications, including Enterprise Applications
- Deep understanding of SFDC architecture and concepts, including staying up-to-date on latest new functionality
- Experienced in architecting and implementing a large scale complex SFDC project
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SDLC best practices for SDFC solution development
- Ability to define implementation scope and provide estimates on effort required to build the solution
- Has delivered Architecture documents on solution technical design, application design, Integration, non-functional requirements, deployment approach