|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2020|
Sr. Salesforce Technical Architect - Remote -$150K+
Our client, a very well respected Salesforce partner, is looking to strengthen their unique team with an experienced Salesforce Technical Architect Our client seeks someone who will flourish in an agile, dynamic working environment. This is a knowledge-sharing community working as one to deliver the very best in SME projects for their customers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
• Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
• Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
• Creating timelines and development goals.
• Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
• Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
• Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff
• Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
• Someone who has been very hands-on so came from a developer role up into a Technical Architect for the last few years
• Good communication skills
• Ideally worked for a consulting firm at some stage
• Needs to have Service Cloud experience
• This is an individual contributor role so hands-on experience
• Certifications - Ideally needs the Developer Certification & architect cert would be great or the initial one