|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||February 26, 2021|
Job Title: Salesforce Technical Architect(3 positions)
Tavant technologies is looking for a Salesforce Architect. This person must be strong technically with a capability to architect solutions as well as hands on develop frameworks or solutions. This person will work with Lead Architect to help drive innovation in leading financial organization using Salesforce platform.
10+ years of experience in the SFDC solutions
5+ years as Technical Architect independently designed and delivered complex projects
Strong understanding of the Salesforce Security model with hands-on experience in Salesforce configuration / customization using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes, Salesforce Shield, AURA, Lighting web components (LWC).
Require excellent technical skills and outstanding analytical and influencing skills paired with great business insight
Excellent spoken and written communication skills with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
Ability to develop technical performance architecture that solves most complex performance issues
Experience with Devops and Source Code management Tools
Experience with Agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments (Copado, Jenkins, Autorabit etc).
Experience with integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party applications using SOAP/REST API, Middleware, etc.
Salesforce Certified Technical Architect or at least one architect certification (Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect).
Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices
Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Strong work ethic with good time management skills
Ability to work with diverse, geographically distributed teams
High level of focus and attention to details
Take ownership of the work and projects assigned to you
• Leads technical requirements gathering and/or design workshops for complex projects
• Works with clients to understand their needs, provide meaningful solutions and build strong relationships
• Provides overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing client environments
• Engages with Enterprise Architects regarding technical architecture and details of Salesforce and integration/migration
• Drives technical (HL and LL) design and development for major components of focused solutions
• Offers best practice advice and recommendations to clients often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM strategy
• Provides overall Salesforce technical expertise; broaden the technical abilities of the development team
• Lead Proof of Concepts and technical solutioning; establish technical vision and works with developers to turn it into reality
• Provide hands on development and mentoring as necessary for other members of the development team; coding approximately 30% of the time
• Success is measured by the team’s success as much as the individual’s abilities