Salesforce Technical Architect
|Published||March 13, 2023|
THIS POSITION CAN BE PERFORMED REMOTELY.
UNFORTUNATELY, BECAUSE OF CONTRACT REQUIREMENTS, WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER C2C RELATIONSHIPS.
Synergy Business Innovation & Solutions is a premier implementer of cutting edge software solutions. Synergy BIS brings the experience and expertise necessary to deliver capability that provides tangible ROI to our customers. Synergy’s core areas of expertise are in the fields of Business Process Re-Engineering, Systems Engineering, implementing Secure Web Services Infrastructure, and helping Government agencies to consolidate and realign their IT assets.
- Understand customer's business case and design appropriate solution architecture of Salesforce platform.
- Salesforce Subject Matter Expert – Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation of Salesforce for a public sector client.
- Provide Salesforce technical leadership for multiple, related application builds.
- Works in partnership with Task Order Lead and Technical Leads on ongoing project planning efforts including implementation schedule, resource requirements, and identify dependencies.
- Work with business stakeholders and the project team to help understand requirements, evaluate new features and architecture, develop a solution, or enhance existing solutions and help drive decisions.
- Identify and help resolve conflicts between business requirements and technical capabilities. Provide guidance to development team on how these conflicts can best be addressed and resolved.
- Works as the trusted advisor to the customer and helps the customer in planning and development of a scalable and secured architecture on Salesforce platform.
Qualifications, and Certifications:
- 8+ years of experience in designing, architecting, and delivering solutions on Salesforce platform.
- Proven experience in IT architecting solutions in multiple business domains
- Experience providing guidance to a team of developers to ensure successful implementation of projects on Salesforce platform.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end-to-end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including integrations between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, LWC and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of LWC, Salesforce Configurations, APEX classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange Deployment, and Salesforce.com S-Controls.
- Experience in choosing suitable software, hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Help resolve technical problems as and when they arise.
- Carry out testing procedures to ensure systems are running smoothly.
- Ensure that systems satisfy quality standards and procedures.
- Good Anticipation and Problem-Solving skills.
- Ability to deal with pressure, prioritize, and manage time well.
- In-depth knowledge about quality standards, key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices.
- Public Sector Foundation
- Salesforce Applications Architect certification
- Salesforce Systems Architect certification
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (required).
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. (preferred)
Minimum Experience: 8 years
Citizenship: US Citizenship (required)
Synergy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history) or protected veteran status.