|Date Posted||December 30, 2020|
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
The Salesforce Technical Architect, will lead a small geographically distributed team, mentorship, demonstrate ownership over process and codebase, analyze, design and develop large-scale, multi-week projects in an iterative, agile approach.
Optum Care Coordination Platform is a collaborative care management technology platform that helps to streamline and document daily care coordination activities. With an integrated, comprehensive view of each patient and intuitive, configurable workflow designs, the application allows care coordinators to:
- Identify and prioritize referrals
- Assess and address patient needs
- Create and manage personalized, patient-centric care plans
- Engage and collaborate with the patient and all members of a patient's care team to help all constituents navigate the health system
- Designing and implementing critical customer facing solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform
- Work in a highly Agile environment with a focus on the Salesforce Lightning technology stack
- Understand Object Oriented coding standards, Design Patterns, and similar best practices
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles to design and build efficient and intuitive user interfaces
- Understand the principals of building managed packages for AppExchange and be familiar with the security requirements and guidelines
- Follow modern Dev-Ops process using Git and Continuous Integration tools
- Effectively collaborate with project team to understand the requirements, analyze them and apply new technologies to implement optimal solutions
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues in complex Salesforce applications
- Participate in peer design and code reviews as part of the Dev-Ops process
- Build integrations to interact with external systems based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect
Hands-on and in-depth expertise in configuration and custom development in Salesforce Lightning Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com and Lightning Communities including the following technologies but not limited to:
- Apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages and Lightning Components
- Salesforce Lightning security and performance features
- Force.com Workflows, Lightning Flows, and Process Builder
- Salesforce Shield technologies including Event Monitoring, Field Audit Trail, Transaction Security and Platform Encryption
- Event messaging, Streaming API and Platform Events
- Understand Force.com capabilities, governor limits, limit monitoring and best practices for limit-informed development
- Working knowledge of Git version control and experience using GitHub or Bitbucket is required
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 10+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Health Cloud experience
- Apex development expertise
- Lightning development expertise
- Platform Developer I certified
- Platform Developer II certified
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Salesforce Technical Architect, Telecommute, Remote, Work from Home