|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2020|
Salesforce Technical Lead - Remote/Los Angeles, CA
An established organization based in California is looking for a Salesforce Tech Lead to help lead the Salesforce team in developing customizations in the Sales, Service, and Marketing clouds. You will be working with various stakeholders to gather their requirements and translate to solutions architecture for the development team to implement.
The role is a hybrid functional-technical role that will be very hands-on and will require an excellent understanding of Salesforce functionality. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity that is open to fully remote candidates, but will be working on the West coast time zone.
- Acting as Salesforce Technical Lead
- Analyzing stakeholder needs and participating in technical design discussions
- Translating requirements to Salesforce team and designating project roles
- Creating workflows, reports, dashboards, validation rules, permission sets
- Custom Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Components, and API integrations
- Frequent collaboration with various stakeholders and IT team
- 5+ years hands-on technical Salesforce experience
- Ability to code Apex, VisualForce pages, Lightning components, API integrations
- Strong in creation of workflows, custom objects/pages, reports, and dashboards
- Very comfortable leading a technical team and managing stakeholders
- Salesforce certifications are always a plus!
They are interviewing as soon as possible! If you have hands on SALESFORCE experience, please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to secure an interview.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.