|Date Posted||December 30, 2020|
Level2 is a healthcare start-up that is building the next generation of virtual care for individuals with chronic conditions including Type2 Diabetes. Technical delivery execution is going to be critical in shaping next generation healthcare. We are looking for an individual that shares our passion for positively changing healthcare.
As the Salesforce Technical Product Owner, you will be responsible for collaborating with business stakeholders and leading engineering teams to execute on a product roadmap to realize the Level2 product vision.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to define initiatives and prioritize them into a roadmap that balances client customizations and market demands.
- Translate business product strategy into action items for engineering teams.
- Ensure Salesforce builds meet or exceed Level2 requirements with high quality
- Implement Field Service Lightning as a centralized scheduling tool used by multiple teams and external scheduling systems
- Create and maintain backlog of features, epics, and stories to guide Salesforce configuration, customization, and integration.
- Create a process to minimize customization in favor of configuration.
- Deliver solutions that can easily adapt to work with multiple audiences
- Create material to inform business teams on how the processes work and what is configurable.
- Design KPI's and reporting that enable clear measurement against KPI's and actionable metrics.
- Provide insight to cross functional teams of engineers, designers, and data scientists to implement and deliver on benefit and enrollment specific features and integrations.
- Own the engineering roadmap and work with business partners to define use cases and develop technical requirements for executing on the business vision.
- Balance competing technical development priorities that allow for new development, maintenance of current system capabilities, bug fixes and technical debt.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years Salesforce Health, Service and Marketing Cloud experience
- 2+ years Salesforce Field Service Lighting Experience
- Experience with Salesforce Omni-Channel (chat, email, SMS)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Communities experience
- Experience building clinical program management systems within Salesforce
- 3+ years experience with feature definition and writing technical user stories with acceptance criteria that reflect business, functional, security and quality expectations.
- 5+ years' experience managing teams tasked with healthcare benefit delivery and oversight.
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location, however, may be required to work from home temporarily due to space limitations.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Experience with Agile Delivery Tools (JIRA, CA Agile, etc.)
- Understanding of fundamentals of DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry.
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
Some of the steps we've taken to ensure employee well-being include:
- Launched our ProtectWell app and UnitedCARES program to help ease the burden and stress for our UnitedHealth Group team members and their immediate family affected by COVID-19
- Daily updates from our CEO Dave Wichmann to support and inspire team members during this challenging time
- Onsite social distancing and increased sanitization measures for employees who have been welcomed back to our offices
- Fully cover the COVID-19 healthcare costs for our employees
- Employees who self-identify as high risk or who live with someone who is high risk have been asked to remain working from home
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here.
What we do defines who we are. Take a deeper look at how we're providing support during this global health crisis and search for a way you can get involved. View our COVID-19 Resources Page: click here.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Level2, salesforce, technical product manager, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, hiring immediately