|Date Posted||October 17, 2021|
Salesforce Technical Project Manager
CGI is looking for a dynamic self starter and self managing CRM Techno-Functional Consultant with a minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in Dynamics, Salesforce etc. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of the foundational concepts of Dynamics and Salesforce, an in depth understanding of CPQ. Candidate should have experience in implementing Marketing, Service and Sales cloud. We are looking for a candidate who has experience working closely with clients, cross functional teams, wear multiple hats during the project phases and ensure successful delivery at the end.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Gather, elicit, translate and document business, functional and technical requirements from customers, and be the first line of support for any client questions or issues.
• Define solution scope, project roadmap, approach, manage requirement backlog.
• Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign.
• Share best practices and be consultative to clients in order to secure the project and throughout duration of the project - act as a trusted partner.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs and design end to end workflows.
• Lead and communicate with developers and validating requirements and solutions.
• Writing test cases and performing QA to ensure client needs are met.
• Configure and maintain clients' Salesforce instances via declarative tools, including workflows, process builders, reports, dashboards, etc.
• Providing the necessary support to conduct user acceptance testing.
• Provide current best practice and third- party solution alternatives and integrations.
• Establish and build a rapport with clients throughout the project lifecycle to identify areas of future business.
• Write user stories, facilitate business solutions, defect manage and issue resolution.
• Manage releases for clients on Managed Services.
• Project management to ensure project is delivered according to the client expectations.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• Dynamics and Salesforce certifications desired
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
Excellent Communication skills
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.