|Published||June 17, 2022|
The Salesforce Senior Developer will work on basic design and implementation of a complex ERP system including integrations between the client application and legacy systems, as well as functional components to the client application's user interface.
Oversee data migration and quality in conjunction with deployment of a customized version of Salesforce.com using our proprietary toolset and related technologies.
Qualified individuals should possess strong development experience in Salesforce.com (APEX, Visual force page, etc.). Experience with utilization of OOD, database platforms, enterprise integration (EAI) and ETL tools are a plus.
• This position is located on-site in Atlanta, GA. Must be willing to work on-site.
• Strong expertise and experience in UI and content development in Experience cloud.
• 5+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems and IT
• 3+ years of experience in a Salesforce Developer role including experience with design and development of Salesforce systems, including integration to other back-end systems
• Knowledge in SaaS solutions and implementation such as Salesforce.com
• Experience in implementing custom solutions in Salesforce using Apex, ability to create design for the solution and communicate and guide other Developers in the team
• Solid understanding of Apex Best Practices for Custom Development
• Experience with ERP systems required, e.g. SAP or Oracle eBusiness
• Demonstrated ability to understand client needs and perform sound technical work
• Experience in building and designing large scale business applications
• Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems within CRM
• Excellent communication skills.
• Willingness to travel
Normal physical conditions
General office environment
Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
•May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours