|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 20, 2021|
Specialty/Competency: Advisory – Other
Industry/Sector: CM X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities as it pertains to a global business advisory consulting services firm, including the following areas:
- Possess knowledge in interaction design or similar experience across a variety of digital media including Salesforce Cloud solutions;
- Write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Lead and/or facilitating teams and develop client proposals, leveraging extensive business development and relationship management know-how;
- Shape and drive PwC Interaction Design portfolio;
- Possess experience in designing custom B2B portals on Salesforce Community Cloud;
- Work with the Lighting Design System from Salesforce;
- Lead teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation;
- Solve problems for clients in many categories and industries such as consumer products, retail, travel, leisure and hospitality;
- Design digital, service, organizational, and systems experiences;
- Focus on a range of digital, large-scale and complex challenges. Key activities include design leadership, structured thinking to inform information architectures and other conceptual frameworks, talent development, and business development;
- Champion the impact of design on everyday life;
- Build an understanding of the value and dynamics of client organizations, and partner with clients to drive innovation; and,
- Experience with the Salesforce platform and its design system (UI/UX) and standards.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a leader in the following areas:
- Managing projects, with a focus on leading teams towards integrating digital designs into products, services, experiences, spaces, and brands;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Having an expressive and up-to-date presentation design portfolio;
- Working with Salesforce platform and products;
- Logically visualizing complex systems, user interaction flows, and beautiful user interfaces. You understand Salesforce;
- Distinguishing between “good” and “great” work and knowing beauty and emotion matter as much as logic. You have a point of view about your work and a passion for Salesforce design and learning new methods of designing digital experiences. You know details matter.
- Understanding of how to turn human behavior and needs into real concepts and are obsessed with what design and technology can do for people.
- Leveraging the Salesforce design system, UI/UX standards and principles to optimize build, enhance long term maintenance and product updates;
- Identifying and advocating the right balance of custom design and out-of-box offering to solve a business problem and address user needs;
- Designing elegant user experiences as well as using systems thinking and human-centered design as a source of inspiration to solve complex problems;
- Leading all parts of the design process including user research, concept development, prototyping, working with developers, and design stewardship;
- Collaborating across disciplines to create design solutions for a diversity of industries, scales, and media;
- Dissecting complex information to simplify and abstract it for easier understanding;
- Prioritizing work, communicating progress, meeting deadlines and adhering to a set budget;
- Gaining clarity around the ask at each step of the project;
- Reviewing, approving and taking ownership of team designs and deliverables;
- Building effective teaming relationships; and,
- Communicating effectively in both written and verbal form.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorydirector.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.