|Date Posted||May 17, 2021|
Line of Service: Advisory
Industry/Sector: CM X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career in our Salesforce Service practice, within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.As part of our service team, you’ll help deliver transformative applications for the mobile and social connected enterprise through Salesforce. You’ll help our clients build custom applications to transform the customer experience through improved service by providing real time access to information across channels.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Information Technology
Minimum Years of Experience:
One or more Salesforce Certifications
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in interaction design or similar experience across a variety of digital media including Salesforce Cloud solutions, including the following areas:
- Shape and drive PwC Interaction Design portfolio;
- Experience designing custom B2B portals on Salesforce Community Cloud
- Preferred proficiency working with the Lighting Design System from Salesforce
- Lead project teams and content domains;
- Solve problems for clients in many categories and industries such as consumer products, retail, travel, leisure and hospitality;
- Design digital, service, organizational, and systems experiences;
- Focus on a range of digital, large-scale and complex challenges. Key activities include design leadership, structured thinking to inform information architectures and other conceptual frameworks, talent development, and business development;
- Champion the impact of design on everyday life;
- Build an understanding of the value and dynamics of client organizations, and partner with clients to drive innovation; and,
- Experience with the Salesforce platform and its design system (UI/UX) and standards.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Managing projects, with a focus on leading teams towards integrating digital designs into products, services, experiences, spaces, and brands;
- Having an expressive and up-to-date presentation design portfolio;
- Working with Salesforce platform and products;
- Logically visualizing complex systems, user interaction flows, and beautiful user interfaces. You understand Salesforce;
- Distinguishing between “good” and “great” work and knowing beauty and emotion matter as much as logic. You have a point of view about your work and a passion for Salesforce design and learning new methods of designing digital experiences. You know details matter.
- Understanding of how to turn human behavior and needs into real concepts and are obsessed with what design and technology can do for people.
- Leveraging the Salesforce design system, UI/UX standards and principles to optimize build, enhance long term maintenance and product updates;
- Identifying and advocating the right balance of custom design and out-of-box offering to solve a business problem and address user needs;
- Designing elegant user experiences as well as using systems thinking and human-centered design as a source of inspiration to solve complex problems;
- Leading all parts of the design process including user research, concept development, prototyping, working with developers, and design stewardship;
- Collaborating across disciplines to create design solutions for a diversity of industries, scales, and media;
- Dissecting complex information to simplify and abstract it for easier understanding;
- Prioritizing work, communicating progress, meeting deadlines and adhering to a set budget;
- Gaining clarity around the ask at each step of the project;
- Reviewing, approving and taking ownership of team designs and deliverables;
- Building effective teaming relationships; and,
- Communicating effectively in both written and verbal form.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.