|Published||June 17, 2022|
Position Summary-Senior Administrator-Salesforce
At uLab Systems, our fast-paced teams work in small effective groups to provide support and solutions to our internal and external customers. You will be based at our on-site location with our fantastic manufacturing team in Memphis Tennessee. As a Senior Administrator for our Salesforce application suite and as part of our core technology team you will be using your critical thinking, design, technical, communication and process skills to support our growing global presence in the innovative software development and manufacture of dental aligner technologies.
Your day will typically include:
- Organization of your work and project coordination in an organized iterative agile fashion
- Discussions and work coordination with the uLab teams to gather requirements
- Discussions and work coordination with our Software Engineering Team in US, Canada and China
- Proposals and discussions with teams to discuss potential solutions
- Implementation of presented solutions working with various technical cross team members to accomplish on schedule, on time and on budget.
- Prioritization of your workload and coordinated work effort to meet business objectives
- Analyze, plan, and manage software development for our critical services and platforms
- Perform testing and troubleshooting as you promote solutions through Dev / Test and on to Prod
- Provide timely status updates and communications for cross teams
- Provide on-going technical oversight during implementations
- Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the project life cycle
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, and by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification
- 5+ years of experience as Salesforce administrator
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, information technology, or related discipline
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and people skills
- Experience working in an agile, fast paced and highly technical environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and pivot rapidly with various teams to achieve common goals.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce Application or Technical Architect certification
- Multi-language skills (Spanish, Chinese, French, German) as we are a globally expanding company.