|Date Posted||December 17, 2020|
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/ Senior Associate Salesforce Quality Assurance to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Perform test planning, design, and execution for multi-scrum team Salesforce development organization
- Document test scripts for execution in system, integration and client user acceptance testing
- Test developed Salesforce solutions within a scrum development team to execute sprint testing as well as across scrum teams with other QA team members for integration and system testing
- Develop and execute performance testing in Selenium or other Salesforce automation testing environment
- A minimum of one year Salesforce Quality Assurance experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience in end to end testing of Salesforce CRM (Service, Sales, Communities)
- Hands on experience testing configuration, customization, of APEX APIs, APEX Triggers
- Exposure to Informatica, Mulesoft or other integration tools
- Hands on experience with data migration with exposure to MDM, EDL, EDW
- Salesforce Admin certification is a plus
- Ability to travel as required to support firm engagements
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time, which requires U.S. Citizenship
- A minimum of three years of Salesforce Quality Assurance experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The <a href=" assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/us/pdf/2018/09/eeo.pdf">attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.