|Published||January 21, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Our client is a global Management Consulting Firm who is seeking to hire a Senior Associate, Salesforce to join their team.
$110,000 – $140,000
Our client, a well-renowned Management Consulting firm is looking for a Salesforce Senior Associate to join their rapidly growing Salesforce Practice. Open to hiring candidates in all major markets. Someone who preferably has at least two Salesforce Cloud certifications.
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate, Salesforce:
- Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements
- Lead technical design sessions, design and document technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on Salesforce Security and Controls
- Lead meetings with clients related to Salesforce security and controls
- Help coach and train team members to grow the Salesforce knowledgebase of the team
Qualifications for the Senior Associate, Salesforce:
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is required; one or more Cloud Consultant Certifications (Advanced Administrator, Sales, Service, Community and Marketing) is a preferred
- Professional level understanding of the core Salesforce platform products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud with functional knowledge of the entire product suite
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Computer Science degree a plus
- Provided through Company
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.