|Location||Iowa City, IA|
|Date Posted||April 5, 2021|
We are seeking a Senior or Lead Salesforce Administrator to help us fulfill our mission of helping people achieve education and workplace success. Position has flexibility to be remote or located at the ACT Headquarters in Iowa City, Iowa.
We are seeking to fill a Salesforce Administrator position to join our Salesforce team. This position will work with stakeholders at all levels across the organization with responsibility for analyzing business problems, interacting directly with internal customers, capturing and documenting business requirements, maintaining use cases/business process flows, developing and executing system test cases, and providing application training to internal customers as needed.The level at which this position will be filled is determined by the qualifications of the finalist.
What you will be working on:
- Develop, manage, and update product roadmap by working closely with Enterprise Architecture, senior leaders, product managers/owners, and other stakeholders to understand business needs and priorities
- Communicate with end users, stakeholders, and leadership in the form of requirements gathering meetings, demos, trainings, release notes, and status updates
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users, including approval and prioritization process
- Communicate needs of the business stakeholders directly to Salesforce administrators and/or scrum team members to ensure understanding of business priorities and requirements
- Lead analysis and reporting on department metrics by identifying measurements and strategies for evaluating success
- Lead, support, size, and inform continual improvement efforts to regularly, systematically, and incrementally enhance the business value delivered by the Salesforce platform
- Lead the work of the Salesforce team; mentor, coach and encourage development and growth in Salesforce knowledge, skills and abilities across the organization
This could be the job for you if you have (minimum requirements):
- Experience as a Salesforce administrator delivering solutions to customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on sales, customer service, product, and/or marketing needs
- Experience with and strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Experience evaluating new Salesforce apps and developing plans for implementation
- Experience with at least one of the following: Lightning, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud
- Experience and demonstrated success leading projects and project teams
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex deliverables and to identify and implement process improvements, while working in a fast paced work environment
- Thorough understanding of business process, logic, and data to solve complex problems
- Strong collaboration, problem solving, decision making and communication skills; ability to listen, influence and provide consultation
- Technical understanding of Salesforce capabilities including integrations with various systems
- Ability to keep current with system advances, technologies, and best practices
- Ability to take initiative and be self-directed and to adapt quickly to change and navigate ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
Senior Level: A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience that includes at least two years of Salesforce related experience as described above; prefer experience in a Business Analysis type role; ability to obtain Salesforce.com Administrator Certification within first year of hire
Lead Level: A minimum of seven years of progressively responsible experience that includes three years of Salesforce experience as described above; experience leading the development and implementation of a Salesforce Roadmap at the organization level and the ability to understand and turn business needs into requirements and develop business solutions; prefer experience in a Business Analysis type role; Salesforce.com Administrator Certification and/or Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification required obtain Administrator Certification within first year
It's a plus if you have:
Experience with APEX development
Your Work Makes a Difference
ACT team members are part of an organization dedicated to an important mission: Helping people achieve education and workplace success.
Everything we do contributes to this mission, including team member events, professional development resources, community outreach opportunities and solid benefit offerings. Helping team members achieve education and workplace success of their own advances the ACT mission on a daily basis.
You will be joining a team that works in an environment that is empowering and collaborative, with a relaxed and productive atmosphere committed to excellence.
When ACT was founded in 1959, it disrupted the assessment industry with a new approach to helping students better understand their readiness so they could take steps to improve it. By leveraging our expertise and authority in assessment and research, we will again disrupt the industry\u2014helping more people learn, better measure their progress, and improve their navigation through life's transitions.
More than ever before, ACT is fulfilling its mission of helping people achieve education and workplace success. We're doing it by pushing the boundaries of learning innovation through the work of our people, who we call team members because we're all in this together.
We know transformation does not come without challenge. That's why ACT invests in a variety of experiences for team members to strengthen their connections, explore ideas, learn from customers, and celebrate success.
Learn more about working at ACT at act.org!