|Date Posted||March 10, 2021|
Contract to Hire
Senior Salesforce Administrator leads the configuration, improvement, support, and maintenance of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Within Salesforce, the Senior Salesforce Administrator manages the existing workflows while identifying, developing, and deploying new business solutions. The Senior Salesforce Administrator performs a combination of technical management, systems administrator, and Salesforce analyst activities as part of their responsibilities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a senior-level system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 400+ users, currently Lightning environment Work independently with business units to refine and document development requirements.
- Diagnose and resolve unexpected issues or results. Recommend solutions or alternative methods to meet requirements.
- Perform basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, report and dashboard generation, workflow management, and routine task execution.
- Lead continuous analysis of Salesforce.com platform features, releases, upgrades, and best practices that align with organizational vision and strategy and that achieve the greatest business impact.
- Maintain proper documentation of processes, policies, and configurations made to the system in preparation for releases and upgrades.
- Identify Salesforce problems, develop fixes, ensure full quality assurance testing, and implement solutions for operational efficiency.
- Evaluate, scope, and complete new development requests.
- Work with project management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Serve as liaison between teammates, vendors, and external development teams.
- Engage with members of business units to define and document development requirements and identify modifications to impact business processes.
- Promote, increase, and monitor user adoption. Ensure user satisfaction.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Five years of experience with customer relationship management (CRM) administration, development and/or implementation.
- Five years of advanced Salesforce experience with knowledge of development and administration, development tools, structure, and security.
- Seven years of experience maintaining the CRM systems including updates, enhancements, building reports, managing dashboards, workflows, and security.
- Three years of experience with customer centric processes.
- Three years of experience working in a SCRUM or Agile environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related business field. Equivalent combination of applicable experience, education, training, and certification may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related business field.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Salesforce Advanced Certification.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential.
- Salesforce Platform Credential.
- Salesforce Architect Credential.
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Credential.
- Project Management Certification.