|Date Posted||April 22, 2021|
NORC at the University of Chicago, an independent research organization with 80 years of leadership and experience in data collection, program evaluation, data analysis, and information dissemination, seeks a talented Senior Salesforce Administrator.
The new Senior Salesforce Administrator will join our growing IT team and support our newly implemented enterprise CRM for the Office of Business Development (OBD). Candidates must have deep hands-on experience with Salesforce.com - spanning Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud (formerly Communities) in order to drive continued growth and operational efficiencies across the organization.
Due to COVID-19, this position will initially be remote, but preferably applicants will be based in our in our Chicago, Illinois office when it is safe to resume office work.
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
NORC's Information Technology department provides technology services to our staff and clients. Given the critical role technology plays in our day-to-day lives, we are committed to delivering professional, high-quality solutions to achieve our collective goal of advancing social science research.
- Provide comprehensive daily administration and support to Salesforce users
- Conduct deep dive analysis with key stakeholders to interpret, define and document their requirements
- Serve as a resource for ongoing data management and governance, organizing documentation to support data integrity efforts for reporting
- Manage the overall health of the platform through quarterly optimization checks, system performance, and data management activities
- Support Salesforce releases and process for implementing new features with minimal user disruption
- Manage and respond to internal user support cases, and requesting external Salesforce support when needed
- Proactively communicate system changes to the user community and conduct training and support on Salesforce functionality when required
- Manage project timelines, delivery, and deployment of Salesforce customizations with agile methodologies effectively
- Guarantee system data security and integrity, performing bulk data analysis and data loads
- Partner with developers to integrate with custom code and APIs
- Stay current on Salesforce functionality, best practices and product releases
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- BS or BA degree in Business, Business Systems, or equivalent
- At least 4 years Salesforce experience required – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Experience Cloud (formerly Communities), Tableau experience is a plus
- Salesforce certifications – required: Admin; Preferred: Advanced Admin, Sales/Service Consultant, Platform App Builder
- Experience integrating Salesforce data with third-party applications and custom applications
- Confident building solutions with Flow, Process Builder, Workflow
- Ability to take insights and turn them into actionable steps that drive business value
- Operate efficiently with a high degree of accuracy
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task and complete tasks within specified timelines
- Detail-oriented, organized and dependable.
- Qualified applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. We regret that we are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position.
WHAT WE DO:
NORC at the University of Chicago is an objective, non-partisan research institution that delivers reliable data and rigorous analysis to guide critical programmatic, business, and policy decisions. Since 1941, our teams have conducted groundbreaking studies, created and applied innovative methods and tools, and advanced principles of scientific integrity and collaboration. Today, government, corporate, and nonprofit clients around the world partner with us to transform increasingly complex information into useful knowledge.
WHO WE ARE:
For over 75 years, NORC has evolved in many ways, moving the needle with research methods, technical applications and groundbreaking research findings. But our tradition of excellence, passion for innovation, and commitment to collegiality have remained constant components of who we are as a brand, and who each of us is as a member of the NORC team. With world-class benefits, a business casual environment, and an emphasis on continuous learning, NORC is a place where people join for the stellar research and analysis work for which we’re known, and stay for the relationships they form with their colleagues who take pride in the impact their work is making on a global scale.
NORC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce. NORC evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and other legally- protected characteristics.