|Published||June 23, 2022|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
1750 Tysons (12023), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Passionate about solving hard problems using data-driven solutions
- You like to be an owner and are proud of the work you and your team does
- Inspire other people to work with you, enjoy mentoring, coaching and learning from other engineers
- Enjoy developing delightful experiences for our users
- Partner with product owners and other cross functional teams to align with the business needs .
- Experience decomposing monolithic applications into service oriented architecture
- Interested in building modern cloud applications with security, scalability, high-availability, responsive design in mind
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years of Salesforce experience
- Masters Degree
- 3+ years experience in software development
- 5+ years experience in Agile practices
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Developer certification
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).