|Location||Bridgewater Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||February 29, 2020|
IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Senior Salesforce Architect,
Come help us build great software.
The IQVIA Commercial Compliance team is looking to expand its current product suite and build the Next Generation of Products using the Salesforce platform. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, enthusiastic Senior Salesforce Architect of Software Engineering who is ready for a challenge and not only help build our Next Generation of Products but also a strong engineering team.
About Our Engineering Team
We are a proud team of creative & collaborative thinkers whose reputation as innovators and industry experts is globally recognized. We are a highly motivated team of IT professionals who enjoy creating leading-edge business solutions for the life sciences healthcare compliance business. The engineering team’s role is to enhance the organization’s competitive edge by overseeing the integration of today’s ever-changing technology with the ever-changing healthcare laws and regulations.
Our engineering team is far reaching and provides its members opportunities to be creative. We are not measured on daily targets, but on the strength of our solutions. We do not just hire employees; we expect our employees to have careers with us, to grow as individuals in the organization to become leaders and influencers while bringing their best to our software. We are looking to build a team that takes pride in the tools they create.
The IQVIA Commercial Compliance engineering organization is tasked with designing and implementing cutting-edge solutions to improve and enhance our product software. Our software is surprisingly complex, constantly evolving, and offers new and exciting challenges while giving developers the ability to think and create. This is a position for a hardworking and creative Senior Salesforce Architect who:
- Has passion to work in fast paced development environment and loves getting things done
- Challenges excites the individual and enjoys working in a team to solves complex/real-life problems
- Experienced in architecting and building SaaS solutions or Global enterprise software that handle large volume of transactions
- Can hire and train the best scrum team members to build a strong, self-sufficient and cross functional engineering team
- Result-oriented individual and has an eye for details
- Acumen to learn new things and experiment with new technologies
- Building and managing team of individuals who are passionate about data analytics and engineering
- Provide thought leadership and champion product engineering discipline
- Must be able to interface with various solutions and business areas to understand the requirements and support the development for
- Driving innovation and building new capabilities to solve complex life science problems
- Develop and architect software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and workflow processes
- Investigates problem areas; following the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and concise code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques; participates in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
The following skills are required for our team members:
- A strong passion for getting things done, solving problems, and learning new things
- At least 10-12 years of software development experience
- Has experience working in the Salesforce ISV program developing managed packages is a must
- At least 5 years in management role, handling multiple teams
- Experience in developing applications in a multi-tenant cloud platform with governor limits
- Force.com development experience with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience with Lightning and Aura development
- Web application development experience, including solid experience with Java or C#
- Experience with Agile development practices and good understanding of JIRA and confluence
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven technical writing abilities
- Team-oriented thinking with ability to produce high-quality work as part of a fast-paced team
- Proven ability to collaborate with and drive cross-functional and interdepartmental teams
- Master’s Degree preferred (minimum bachelor’s degree) – Preferably in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1068115