|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
Senior Salesforce Business Analyst (M&A) | 242881
Location: 100% Remote
Position Type: 4M+ Contract
Hourly / Salary: BOE!
Vaco Technology is currently seeking a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst (M&A) for a 6M+ Contract opportunity that is 100% Remote-Based. The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst (M&A) will join the Mergers & Acquisitions Team to assist in documenting and analyzing the business needs for consolidating Salesforce processes and instances in Sales, Marketing, and Implementations, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Pardot. The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst (M&A) will work closely with business stakeholders and development resources to analyze customer driven requirements, document existing processes, design efficient solutions, and write technical documentation for implementations, integrations, and enhancements to the Salesforce platform. The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst (M&A) will gather business requirements, create user stories, and design scalable best practice solutions for critical business projects in the Salesforce and Client Portal / Communities areas.
- Gather Requirements from Internal / External SMEs
- Strong Command of SDLC - Requirement Analysis / Design / Documentation / Testing
- Assist in Problem / Issue Resolution with Project / Product Managers - Report Progress on Initiatives, etc.
- Create Project Documentation - Technical Documentation / Systems Requirements / Traceability Matrices, etc.
- Work with the QA Team to Produce / Release Documentation / System Test Scripts
- Lead Business Process Analysis Sessions - Identify Risks / Document Capabilities / End-to-End Process Flows, etc.
- Participate in Small Team Design Sessions / Contribute to Overall Design
- Organize / Conduct / Participate in Presentations / Application Walk-Throughs
- Identify / Contribute to Process Improvement Activities
- Organize / Manage Roadmaps - Participate in Client Discussions / Determine Top Priority Features
- Senior Salesforce Business Analyst (5+ years)
- M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) Experience (1+ years)
- Service Cloud / Sales Cloud / Marketing Cloud
- Project Management / Technical Writing (exposure)
- Waterfall / Agile / SCRUM Methodologies
PREFERRED (not required)
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Salesforce CPQ (Configure / Price / Quote)
- CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
- Client Portal / Communities
- Custom Objects / Integrations Experience