|Date Posted||November 22, 2020|
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Senior Salesforce Business Operations Analyst is a capable technologist and primary liaison between the business and the Salesforce delivery team. This role applies platform maintenance, project delivery, business knowledge and experience to formulate viable solutions or process changes to solve a business problem. The Senior Salesforce Business Operations Analyst works directly with Salesforce users, project team members and business stakeholders gathering requirements, analyzing information, and assisting with the implementation and maintenance of business changes in Salesforce. They should have solid experience in core business analyst competencies and Admin functions of Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud. The candidate will require strong communication skills and be capable of conducting consultations with all levels of staff and management.
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles inconsistency, and breaks down high-level information into details
- Facilitates the development of business requirements by acting as a liaison between business stakeholders and delivery teams; makes recommendations to solve business problems and meet business requirements
- Designs, creates, and documents process flows, technical requirements list, specifications, diagrams, scenarios, mockups, and/or models for the development team using LucidChart, Microsoft TFS, MS Word, Excel, PDF, SharePoint, and other like tools
- Works in an agile environment, utilizing Epics, Features and User Story method to scope out requirements with the Scrum team
- Develop, maintain with perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrator and functional managers to create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and help train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications
- Work closely with Operations teams within Marketing, Sales and Customer Service to drive consistency of global processes
- Develops and performs system testing
- Conducts ongoing assessments of the health of the Salesforce platform; measuring engagement, process adherence, data quality, license usage, participation levels and performance against business objectives. Tracks, measures, analyzes and reports performance on an ongoing basis.
- Write and execute functional test in collaboration under the guidance of the QA Engineers
- Participate to daily Scrum with developers and products owners and provide input on the overall quality status and tasks
- Assist in the coordination of User Acceptance Testing and System Build Verification Tests with release QA engineers and product owners
- Maintain a library of regression testing as part of the continuous improvement of existing applications
- Lead triage meetings, coordinate re-testing and validation, define and lead reporting and tracking when necessary
- Maintain accurate and up to date QA information in the ANSYS TFS Agile development environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of business systems administration and/or management, including Salesforce
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce Lightning reports & dashboards experience
- Experience in all facets of Salesforce implementation & delivery, including: product planning, requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, deployment, training, and post go-live adoption management
- Experience configuring and maintaining Salesforce user permissions and reports/dashboards
- Ability to take on a variety of functional roles including trainer, QA tester and production support as needed to ensure product success
- Excellent project management, process improvement, and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong time management, attention to detail and ability to multi-task across concurrent projects
- Self-directed and work in a team environment as well as independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment while prioritizing multiple tasks among cross-functional teams
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Data analysis acumen
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with application lifecycle managements tools (TFS, Jira, etc.)
- Experience building and facilitating training and adoption programs for Salesforce users
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and organization and project management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh