|Date Posted||November 23, 2021|
Urgently Hiring! Do you have data warehousing or business warehousing experience?
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Gary Morgan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a global clothing manufacturing company looking for a Salesforce CRM developer with a Salesforce Platform Developer Certification to support business applications, including maintenance, new development and problem solving to provide the company with a reliable set of business applications designed to facilitate the information needs of our business units.
- Configures software or creates/modifies software code to meet business requirements; creates and executes test plans for software modifications and facilitates transfer into production
- Writes software documentation suitable for internal systems control and user manuals; develops and provides one-on-one or small group user training
- Works with team members and customers with problem solving related to software application performance and usage
- Confers with customers and team members, including across teams, to determine requirements; designs business application systems that address and solve complex corporate business needs
Why join us?
- Full Time Direct Hire Position
- 100% Remote Opportunity
- Competitive Salary $100,000 - $120,000
- Annual Bonus
- Health & wellness challenges and incentives
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
Must Have Skills
- Salesforce CRM developer role focusing primarily on the Core (Service and Sales Clouds – Lightning Version) and integrations
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
Nice to Have Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, a Business discipline or related field or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce Clouds (SFCC, SFMC, etc.)
- Familiarity with governors, performance analysis and load testing techniques, including tracing and debugging using relevant platform and browser tools
Please send your current resume along with answers to the following screening questions to apply.jobot.com/jobs/senior-salesforce-crm-developer-100-remote/1726269214/?utm_source=CareerBuilder
1. Do you have a Salesforce Platform Developer Certification?
2. What is your desired base salary?
3. Why are you open to new opportunities?
To schedule a call with me please click this link: or.jobot.com/c/gary-morgan
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.