|Published||June 18, 2022|
Experis - A Manpower Group is engaged with one of the leading Financial Services Firm. We are looking to help our client to identify Senior Salesforce Developer to work with them on fulltime basis.
It's a Full Time Opportunity. Great company to work with!!
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Phoenix, Dallas (Westlake), Austin, Denver, New Jersey (Remote)
Job Type: Full Time Permanent Role
This role is responsible for leading design, architecture, development, and ongoing support of our enterprise Salesforce.com CRM solution that supports our Retail Sales and Service organization.
- Work closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.com CRM
- Lead and/or contribute to all technical aspects of projects developed
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements
- Write technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs
- Create development and integration plans
- 8+ years IT experience and Lead Experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I & II preferred
- Salesforce.com Architecture, Design, Development, Administration and Operational Support
- Firm understanding of Object-Oriented Programming methodologies, design patterns and
development best practices
- Experience working with the Force.com development platform: Apex Code (Triggers, Controllers
and Batch classes), Visualforce pages, Web Service APIs and the Lightning Platform (Aura /LWC
- Firm understanding of Force.com development best practices Configuration and Customization
framework of Salesforce.com in User Configuration, Security & Visibility Features such as OWD,
Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules, Custom Settings & Metadata Setup
- Strong Apex Unit Testing skills.
- Design and implement APIs and web-based interfaces utilizing Apex code, Web Services, etc.
- Strong SDLC experience
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes
across disparate systems
- Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA)
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Experience with Sales Cloud/Service Cloud/Financial Services Cloud is a plus.
- Financial Services / Retail Brokerage, Call Center experience is a plus
- B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or related field.