|Date Posted||October 30, 2020|
The focus of this role is to provide solutions and build upon our Salesforce platform to drive productivity improvements and an excellent customer and partner experience. In this role, you’ll work alongside a team of highly motivated peers to drive innovation; a collaborative mindset is essential. You will be an innovator who can look beyond constraints. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful projects leveraging the Salesforce platform, in particular building applications for Salesforce Communities. You will be the lead UX/UI developer in our organization, you understand the technologies better than anyone and can speak with confidence on the subject. You will design applications that can be used on the go (mobile-first) using standards-based solutions such as Lightning Web Components.
As a member of the BELAY Corporate Team, you are expected to participate in phone calls and meetings (virtual and onsite), while serving as an example of the company’s mission: BELAY exists to glorify God by providing solutions that equip our clients with the confidence to climb higher.
Ideal candidates must be professional and poised as well as proactive, agile, and confident in their abilities. Candidates must be comfortable working with technology and applications, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality due to access to sensitive information.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of development experience.
- Demonstrated mastery of Salesforce architectures and APIs as demonstrated by relevant certifications.
- Prior experience designing and building Salesforce Communities.
- Must be a driven self-starter, a positive thinker, loyal, and trustworthy.
- Attributes of flexibility, creativity, self-discipline, strong organizational skills, and action-orientation are essential for this role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is willing and able to “roll-up the shirt sleeves” to get a project done when needed.
- A high degree of autonomy with the capability of working remotely.
BELAY Corporate, as a virtual company, offers you the ability to work from home full-time. As such, a dedicated and secure workspace, free of distractions is required. Our standard business hours are Monday-Friday. Some roles will require travel.
This role is a full-time, exempt, W-2 role with our company. BELAY is a top-notch company with a world-class reputation. Expect to work hard & play hard. Expect to have fun while being on the front-end of a growing, vibrant company.
This position does not have any physical requirements at this time.