|Published||September 12, 2022|
This role provides you with the opportunity to join a SAAS/cloud-first, innovative, fast-paced technology team within Asset Management Technology supporting FIAM, responsible for application development and support for the Direct Lending team.\u00A0 Your focus will be to continuously develop and enhance Sales and Relationship management functionalities in our CRM Salesforce platform, redefining Sales, servicing & client experience.
The role is based out of Smithfield-RI, Boston-MA, Merrimack-NH, Westlake-TX
Asset Management s FIAM business unit is a distribution/client service organization dedicated to the institutional marketplace. This is one of the largest organizations serving the U.S. institutional marketplace with more than $540 billion in assets under administration and over 750 institutional customers.\u00A0 We serve as a gateway to Fidelity s broad and deep institutional investment management capabilities.
\u00A0You will be part of a tremendously hardworking and diverse team responsible for building and maintaining multiple environments. You will be part of a team that has a passion for technology tempered by a level-headed approach to problem solving, and experience with build and deployment software.
This position requires excellent communication skills, ability to work across a culturally diverse team, providing release/production support on need basis. This is an exciting and challenging position for anyone who can think beyond the obvious. This role requires strong engineering background and mindset in building and implementing technology solutions.
The Skills/Expertise You Have
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum 6 years Salesforce development experience.
- Expertise in understanding the Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and other Salesforce product areas.
- Strong technical capabilities and be able to contribute towards programmatic solutions on Salesforce platform, including Apex, VisualForce, Lightning components, LWC, Test class development and coverage.
- Salesforce Admin skills (specially designing UI screens /cases/security profiles)
- Salesforce workflows/Flows experience
- Working experience with Test Automation including Integration, Regression and Performance testing primarily using Provar. Desired to have experience using frameworks like, Jbehave, JUnit, Cucumber, Fitnesse, REST Assured, Jmeter, Selenium Web Driver, WireMock etc.
- Proficiency with Salesforce object model testing using SOQL
- Proven experience with DevOps best-practices and tools (Flossum, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Stash, SFDX, Second Generation Managed Packaging)
- Professional software development experience in a diverse set of distributed application development and middleware technologies such REST Web Services, J2EE, PLSQL, HTML, Java Script, Spring with a focus on Test Driven Development
- Good understanding of object oriented and functional programming and design and software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Experience in delivering software in the Agile environment.
- Financial services industry experience preferred\u00A0
Desired/Good to have Skills
- Experience with distributed systems and design pattern
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, S3, IAM, EKS
- Experience with object-oriented programming and design, preferably Java
- Experience with Spring 4+ and Spring security
- Knowledge of Snowflake and Python scripting
- Experience with BDD frameworks using Jbehave/Cucumber
- Familiarity with Front End technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery,\u00A0JSON, Ajax, Angular.js)
The Value You Deliver
- Develop CRM solutions to modernize and streamline business processes
- Collaborate with technology and business teams to deliver high-quality solutions for business problems
- Maintain and influence Salesforce Development standards and best practices
Location: Smithfield-RI, Boston-MA, Merrimack-NH, Westlake-TX
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling \u0022Dynamic Working.\u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.