|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Date Posted||December 23, 2020|
· A quick learner and creative problem solver with a passion for solving tough problems with cost efficiency.
· Possess forward thinking ability to address latent issues proactively.
· Demonstrated ability to come up with new, innovative solutions
· Experience developing integration processes using Salesforce.com Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Pervasive, etc).
· Familiarity with overall SFDC architecture and various integrated applications, including:
· Experience with the coordination, planning and release management efforts for Salesforce solutions.
· Capabilities in the analysis, design, and development of Salesforce application requirements based on best industry standard as per the business needs.
· APEX coder (skilled at developing against 3rd party web services (using callouts), using Salesforce triggers, batch APEX, schedule APEX, session management)
· Object Oriented Development (Java/J2EE) programming experience is a plus