|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2021|
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer with Field Service Lightning experience.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, documenting, and deploying high quality business solutions on SFDC based on business needs and platform best practices.
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Implement improvements and build new functionality in SFDC applications.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience working as a Salesforce.com developer
- 5+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 3+ years of reporting experience in Salesforce
- 3+ years of experience in FSL (Field Service Lighting)
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps (Jenkins, any Code repository)
- Historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Lightning
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]