|Location||Indian Land, SC|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2021|
Cognizant has immediate opening for Senior Salesforce Developer with LWC . If your background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
JD - Salesforce Senior Resource with Lighting experience
- 8 + years of experience in salesforce
- Develop salesforce solutions using configuration and customization using APEX Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components
- Experience in developing Lightning Components - both within the salesforce Lightning design system and by writing custom Lightning Components in Aura and LWC
- Experience in developing integrations between salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs.
- Responsible to test and debug code to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs
- Support QA ,PROD deployment and Post PROD support
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 16 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your request and contact information.