|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
#CB Cognizant has an immediate opening for a Senior Salesforce Developers with Lighting. If your background meets the requirements and skills listed below, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Qualified candidates should be willing to work at Tampa, FL/ Remote option available for this position.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
- Develop salesforce solutions using configuration and customization using Flows, Process Builders, APEX Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning (LWC, Aura) components
- Experience in developing Lightning Components - both within the salesforce Lightning design system and by writing custom Lightning Components in Aura and LWC
- Experience in developing integrations between salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs.
- Responsible to test and debug code to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs
- Support QA ,PROD deployment and Post PROD support
- Configuring OOB Salesforce to the maximum achievable without coding
- Coding in APEX, Visualforce, Lightning, formulae and complimentary scripting tools such as ANT
- Working as part of Agile delivery teams, SDLC deployment management
- Code version control (GITLAB,GearSet, other)
Owner at least one these certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer I & II, Sales Cloud / Service Cloud Certifications
Must have Skills: Salesforce Integration, Apex class, Aura components, Test classes, VF pages, Lightning Web components, java script.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 10 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your request and contact information.