|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Dallas, TX who is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer/Administrator.
- The Senior Salesforce Developer/Administrator will build integration processes using API/ web services and third-party integration tools
- Handle administrative Salesforce functions including but not limited to, user management, security, configuration and customization, workflow and approval management, process builder, custom views, dashboards, reports, AppExchange, data management, audits and manage various environments
- Develop programs, and procedures necessary to integrate and/or implement the requirements.
- Administers and advises on the design, installation, configuration, maintenance, and upgrades of a Salesforce platform for an organization.
- The Senior Salesforce Developer/Administrator will collaborate with the other Salesforce application administrators, developers, and IT team members to solution business requests and absorb product and technical capabilities
- Lead the analysis of business problems and make recommendations on solutions
- Consult and liaise with stakeholders to gather and confirm business requirements
- Partner with stakeholders to identify how business requirements can be delivered to ensure improved user experiences and reduced cost and time impacts
- Senior Salesforce Developer/Administrator will represent the IT team in the execution of test plans, ensuring quality software delivery, & partner with stakeholders to confirm the implementation aligns with the business need
- Provide ongoing application support, including change management, incident resolution, enhancements requests, & general end-user support
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the architecture of client's enterprise ecosystem and core systems, including the functions and relationships of various subsystems, modules, and underlying data models