|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Compensation: $130,000 to $140,000
We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position.
CPQ/CLM systems specialist has overall systems responsibility for managing salesforce Configure Price Quote and Contract Lifecycle Management solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. This position will report to Head of Application Support and Development and will own the design, development and deployment of these systems.
• Responsible for any new system changes in Sales, Service, Communities, CPQ (is a Plus)
• Understands the data model related to Salesforce
• Ability to understand an implemented architecture, and deliver on technical specifications.
• Support and troubleshoot any integration issues
• Ability to accurately scope, plan and estimate level of effort for tasks, with appropriate balance of risk and effort
• Works independently with minimal supervision
• Good object understanding of oriented technologies to develop software applications.
• Work with other Sales cloud, Service cloud team members to build integrated solutions
• Bachelor Degree in IT or Business and/or equivalent work experience.
• 4+ years integrating SaaS/Cloud-based ERP systems with other third-party service
• Overall 4 to 6 years’ experience in Salesforce (Admin & Developer) and force.com platform
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Apex, Lightning, and Visualforce development
• Minimum 1 year experience in integration from Salesforce to other applications
• Participated in at least one or two end to end implementation of Sales or Service or Community Cloud
• Working knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
• Salesforce/System Integration experience with any Billing, or Subscriptions system is a PLUS