|Published||September 12, 2022|
We provide CRM solutions that enable thousands of Workplace Investing (WI) associates in the acquisition of new business and the daily support of our valued clients. We use the full capabilities of the Salesforce Platform to create or improve solutions that help WI meet our client acquisition, servicing, and retention goals.
- Working within an agile team, build solutions on the Salesforce.com Platform while considering reuse, speed to market, and technical excellence
- Collaborate with business partners, architects, analysts, and engineers to design solutions
- Provide recommendations into overall technical architecture, standards & practices, and release process for Salesforce.com development
- Leading, guiding and mentoring junior team members
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor s or post-primary degree in a Technology-related subject area.
- 5 or more years of development experience with 3+ in Salesforce.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and Salesforce Administrator certification
- Expertise building Salesforce.com solutions using low code (e.g. Flows) and pro code (Apex and Lightning Web Components) capabilities.
- Great communicator and have a real customer-centric mind-set.
- Analytical, engineering, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Publishes clear and concise design documentation.
- Participates in and contributes to formal reviews of architecture, design, and code.
- Personal willingness to learn additional skills as required to solution business requirements.
- Enthusiasm to contribute as an agile team member and to complete tasks outside of primary role, such as business analysis or quality testing, when needed for success of the team.
Your work will support the client and associate experience for Fidelity s Workplace Investing business. Workplace Investing (WI) helps millions of people save and invest through workplace savings plans. WI builds lifetime relationships with customers and provides employers with cost-effective, integrated employee benefit solutions.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling \u0022Dynamic Working.\u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.