|Date Posted||December 16, 2020|
Ref ID: 00700-0011633761
Classification: Staff Consultant
The Senior Salesforce Engineer will work closely with customers to prioritize and implement robust Salesforce solutions.
The desired candidate must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding business and implementing technical requirements in a way that fulfills that need. This individual will partner with peers across various business teams (Sales, Marketing, Product teams, and Operations) to ensure SFDC implementation at GA meets the desired business objectives. The individual must have extensive experience in implementation SFDC in a complex business environment. Strong SFDC architecture, design, data quality management experience desired. This individual will work with a cross-section of department functions at GA and consult with key business partners to determine the best Salesforce solutions for their needs. This individual will have end to end project delivery ownership for the SFDC application.
• Accountable for day to day operations and project delivery of SFDC.
• Responsible and accountable for all projects and initiatives that leverage Salesforce.com platform at GA.
• Partner with peers across sales, marketing, and operations to identify business requirements and engineer solutions that optimize on data and SFDC functionality with an architecture that ensures re-usability.
• Develop new solutions on the Salesforce Cloud platform and leverage the platform by acquiring, developing, and/or integrating both off-the-shelf SFDC platform solutions and configuring new business solutions on the platform.
• Ensure underlying SFDC data objects and data model are of high quality, governed, and not overly customized
• Partner with cross-functional business teams to gather and analyze business objectives, define business requirements, enable testing of new features, and delivering project enhancements in support of the overall strategy.
• Manage the process of evaluating, communicating, testing, resolving issues and deploying Salesforce platform upgrades/releases as needed.
• Support Salesforce by maintaining a clean database, lead generation routing, operations processes, and identifying additional tools that may help for this purpose.
• Influence business units to leverage SFDC capabilities for analytics and reporting.
• Gather reporting requirements and translate them into Salesforce reports and dashboards.
• Experience developing innovative solutions using the most advanced Salesforce development techniques to help the bank get the most out of our investment in Salesforce.
May oversee small team of developers and/or oversee work of external providers.