|Date Posted||October 13, 2021|
Role: Sr. Salesforce Engineer
Location: Remote (Pacific Time Zone candidates only)
Duration: 6+ months contract
Visa Independent candidates only
Looking for a Sr. Salesforce Engineer to be part of our CRM team to help us implement our vision. As a tech Sr. Salesforce Engineer you will work closely with technical architects, functional area leads, and subject matter experts in the identification, development and support of business solutions based on industry-leading enterprise platforms and manage & review eng work. The Sr. Salesforce Engineer will demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills by recommending solutions and improvements that can be accomplished through technology. This is not a manager role, whereas you will be working closely with other engineers to provide low level designs, assign/manage/review their work on a sprint basis.
· 8+ years of Salesforce developer experience.
· Expert in LWC and front-end development.
· Experience with claims/insurance management systems/processes.
· Having experience in Vlocity is a huge advantage.
· Experience with database models and querying languages (e.g., SQL, HQL).
· Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience in Salesforce Service cloud.
· Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Salesforce DX, SFDC Metadata API, ANT, Jenkins, Git.
· Experienced with data management and data migration principles and application.
· Familiar with integration applications such as MuleSoft preferred.
· Practical knowledge of telephony and CTI systems (e.g., PureCloud).
· You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
· Salesforce Certifications required: - Certified Platform Developer 2 (required) and Certified Vlocity developer (preferred).
· BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience.