|Date Posted||June 30, 2020|
We are seeking Salesforce Software Engineers for a leading company with locations in Tampa, Florida and Dallas, Texas.
These are full time, direct hire roles, with excellent salary, benefits, performance bonus, and relocation assistance for the right candidates.
They are taking direct steps to stay safe during the pandemic, including video interviews and remote onboarding, and once hired you will start working from home until the COVID-19 situation is resolved.
The company is looking for senior software developers who can own the in-house customized Salesforce product developed by this company for several years. This job requires hand-on Salesforce software application development and coding. It is NOT a Salesforce business analyst or administrator role. Configuring Salesforce platform is NOT part of this job, and this is NOT an implementation job.
- Bachelor's degree in technical/computer discipline or related experience.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Salesforce application development – this is exclusive of experience as an administrator
- At least 4 years’ experience in APEX Code development
- Experience building Salesforce Triggers
- Familiarity with Process Builder, Flow and Workflow Rules
- Experience working with Salesforce Lighting and Salesforce Community Cloud
- Knowledge of DocuSign architecture, administration, and integration methods a plus
- Knowledge of Java or similar language is nice to have
- Knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle methodologies such as Agile