|Date Posted||July 28, 2020|
Description\:Emerson Electronics and Solutions is looking for a Senior Salesforce System Administrator/Developer who is interested in joining a forward looking, fast paced and innovative team that is expanding to build and support new and improved features in a single Lightning only Salesforce org. While the primary function of this position will be to provide expertise in Salesforce administration for multiple business units, the ideal candidate should also be able to develop and debug Apex classes and triggers as well as comfortably work with the declarative process automation tools that Salesforce provides.As a Senior Salesforce System Administrator/Developer, YOU WILL\:
- Administration of a Lighting only Salesforce org including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Effectively leveraging Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities to meet stakeholder requirements
- Understanding and complying with established org governance policies including high config, low coding standards
- Managing all new user setup and deactivation, including transferring ownership of user records
- Creating, developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Flows, Workflows, and Process Builders
- Managing all Salesforce security settings including internal and external sharing rules
- Regularly auditing data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Reading and interpreting Salesforce debug logs
- Understanding and effectively utilizing sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management
Who you are\:
- You anticipate the impact of emerging technologies and make necessary adjustments.
- You persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks.
- You evaluate pros and cons, risks and benefits of different solution options.
- You show consistency between words and actions.
- You understand internal and external stakeholder requirements, expectations, and needs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS\:
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Advanced Administrator and Platform Apps Builder
- Proficient in Lightning Platform and capabilities
- Proficient in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud capabilities
- Minimum five (5) years applicable work experience
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Solid teamwork skills - works well with a diverse, remote team
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS\:
- Experience with Eloqua or other marketing automation tools that integrate with Salesforce
- Proficient in end-to-end software development methodology, agile methodology
- Experience utilizing MDAPI and related tools to migrate and debug metadata between development orgs, VCS, sandboxes, and production orgs
- Experience using SFDX CLI to create, update, and maintain unmanaged second generation packages
- Experience using git and Jira (or equivalent)
Why Work Remote
Our remote roles are conveniently located in the comfort of your own home. Working remotely has many benefits such as no commute, schedule flexibility, more time with family, and increased productivity. By working remote, you will have open communication with your coworkers both onsite and offsite.
WHY EMERSON? Our Commitment to Our PeopleWe invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs\: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.Our Commitment to Diversity & InclusionAt Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our companys values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about ourCulture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.Work AuthorizationEmerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.Equal Opportunity EmployerEmerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email address removed>.
ABOUT EMERSON Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We dont settle for good enough or This is the way its always been done. Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the never been done before. Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.No calls or agencies please.