|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||October 2, 2020|
Salesforce Technical Lead
A Senior Technical Lead designs and implements the key technical components of the solution and helps direct our technical resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables. The Senior Technical Lead reduces the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. Additionally, the Senior Technical Lead partners with the Technical Architect to conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones. This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with salesforce.com and related cloud technologies. Uses their knowledge and experience to influence and guide teams and clients.
* As a Lead, you are responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project (Delivery/Maintenence/Testing)
* You may serve as entry level specialist with expertise in particular technology/industry domain/a process / application / product.
* You are responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
* Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration patterns.
* Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
* Serves as the technical expert on projects focused on salesforce.com - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the force.com platform.
* Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, salesforce.com.
* Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing.
* Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
* Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
* Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members.
Education and Required Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
* 5+ years of experience with Salesforce development
* One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud)
* Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Visualforce
* Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
* Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 50-70%