|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||January 6, 2021|
Senior Software Engineer (Salesforce)
Los Angeles, CA
Direct Hire with Our Client
Job ID 2021-5038
Solugenix is assisting a client, a prestigious international law firm is in their search for a Senior Software Engineer (Salesforce). This is a direct-hire opportunity with our client based out of Los Angeles, CA .
The Senior Software Engineer is a key member of our Product Delivery team and will be responsible for creating and maintaining high performing custom solutions on the Salesforce platform. The Senior Software Engineer must have a get-up-and-go attitude with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Einstein Analytics.
- Working knowledge of the development tools including APEX Data loader or Workbench.
- Should be comfortable working in Agile – user stories, features, story points.
- Working knowledge of the deployment process and tools.
- Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification.
- Basic understanding of Jira/Confluence.
- Basic understanding of TFS/Git hub.
- Every day can vary for the Senior Software Engineer as their role and project may differ.
- Meet with clients and senior analysts to gather business requirements.
- Develop custom and out of the box solutions using Salesforce functionality (APEX, SOQL, Lightning Components, Einstein Analytics).
- Participate in the complete development process from requirement analysis to deployment.
- Additionally, provide technical documents for reference/maintenance.
- Collaborate with the team for code review and unit testing.
- Support post-deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation, and application bug fixes.