|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||December 18, 2020|
At Modis, we use our insight, knowledge and global resources to make exceptional connections every day. With 60 branch offices located strategically throughout North America, we are positioned perfectly to deliver the industry's top talent to each of our clients. Clients choose Modis as their workforce partner to solve staffing challenges that range from locating hard-to-find niche talent to completing quick-fill demands.
Position : Senior Software Engineer--Salesforce
Salary : (Flexible/DOE)
Location : Downtown Los Angeles
Senior Software Engineer--Salesforce in our Los Angeles office.
The Senior Software Engineer is a key member of our Product Delivery team and will be responsible for creating and maintaining high performing custom solutions on the Salesforce platform.
The day to day operations will typically include:
- Meet with clients and senior analysts to gather business requirements;
- Develop custom and out of the box solutions using Salesforce functionality (APEX, SOQL, Lightning Components, Einstein Analytics, etc.);
- Participate in complete development process from requirement analysis to deployment. Additionally, provide technical documents for reference/maintenance;
- Collaborate with team for code review and unit testing; and
- Support post deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation and application bug fixes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Einstein Analytics;
- Working knowledge of development tools including APEX Data loader or Workbench;
- Should be comfortable working in Agile – user stories, features, story points, etc.;
- Basic understanding of Jira/Confluence;
- Basic understanding of TFS/Git hub;
- Working knowledge of deployment process and tools;
- Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Administrator Certification; and
- Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification.
- if Interested, please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]