|Location||Overland Park, KS|
|Date Posted||September 4, 2020|
Salesforce Engineer (Developer) - remote job
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
We are actively seeking a full-time employee for a work from home Remote - Salesforce Engineer using Apex, Lightning and Visual Force. This employer is a leader in their industry. One who is established, stable and successful, seeking to added talented people to their team.
- You'll be involved with several technologies working in a Salesforce Development environment.
- Team oriented work, partnering with team members and clients to create and support client Salesforce related needs.
- You'll build applications using AWS and Azure.
If interest in learning more about this or other roles, contact Eric Walters to discussed. 913-409-1152 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5+ years' developing in a Salesforce environment using SFDC / Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, C# .Net, SQL Server.
- Familiarity with Node.JSm AWS, Azure and unit Testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skill and works well in a team environment.
- Must be able to work autonomously without much oversight and direction as this is a Remote job.
- Strong professional work ethic.