|Published||November 20, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the worlds most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. Were home to the worlds best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the worlds most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
We wont chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesnt exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our team and show us your best.
As the Senior Product Manager, CX Tools & Technology, you will be a key member of the Customer Experience (CX) Strategy & Ops team within Warner Bros. Discovery. You will have a leading role in defining and delivering the best possible customer experience for HBO Max and other Warner Bros. Discovery products with a focus on crafting a best-in-class customer support program.
You will work closely with the larger CX Product Management Team to leverage customer support feedback, research findings, and data analytics to continuously identify ways to enrich and improve upon the customer support experience. This individual's primary focus will be on enhancing and maintaining our CRM systems in order to optimize and improve the user experience for our customer advocates and other internal stakeholders.
- Lead, manage and drive the development and continuous evolution of products in the CX and support experience space, from identifying key improvements to existing approaches to evaluating and deploying innovative, next gen support solutions with a primary focus on Salesforce Service Cloud
- Define the desired customer experience and work with cross-functional teams (UI/UX, copywriting, development, QA) to ensure successful design, delivery and execution of CX solutions.
- Leverage and decipher a combination of quantitative and qualitative CX data to design the desired customer experience across support products, both Agent and Consumer-facing.
- Develop and analyze business cases and manage product road maps for the customer support experience across Warner Bros. Discovery streaming products.
- Work closely with the CX Product Development and UX/UI teams on requirements and wireframe/design development, ensuring a balanced delivery of CX, business and operational excellence and feasibility.
- Provide-on-the-ground leadership of the diverse activities required to bring CX products to fruition.
- Lead sprint planning, manage feature prioritization and identify delivery dependencies for your respective CX product space.
- Communicate status, blockers, risks, mitigation strategies to next level manager and partner teams, as needed.
- Manage performance of launched CX/support products and related consumer/agent feedback.
- Analyze, understand and communicate the performance of CX/support products against established objectives and goals.
- Continuously monitor and analyze identified key performance indicators and consumer/agent feedback, making recommendations based on data to improve the CX and product performance.
- Share key customer support findings with cross-departmental teams and stakeholders, Zooming-out from individual support issues to recognize patterns and share opportunities for improvement with the CX Team and larger organization.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-departmental teams, including Engineering, Marketing, Research, Analytics, Program Management and Operations.
- Research and analyze emerging trends in the CX and support marketplace, keeping abreast of competitive, business, and technology developments within the CX/support product domains and using these findings to drive recommendations for product requirements and CX product roadmap.
- Ability to define and communicate solutions (both functional and technical components) and break them down into tactical deliverables
- Combination of technology, customer success, marketing/communications and business/analytical skills.
- Proficient using data to identify opportunities and inform recommendations.
- Excellent project management, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to effectively influence cross-functional teams.
- Able to prioritize requests to the benefit of our customers.
- Able to work autonomously, while still functioning in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills, both written and oral.
- Passionate about building and cultivating a best-in-class customer experience.
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Relentlessly positive and possess a cant be stopped attitude.
- Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful.
- Thorough, determined and committed to follow-through.
- Analytically driven, with a high degree of comfort evaluating and acting on data.
- Constant learner, driven to continuously improve and develop expertise in customer support and product management methodologies, as well as the streaming media industry.
Nice to Have:
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, ideally supporting a global customer support organization with multiple languages and regions, preferred.
- Current Salesforce Certifications, ideally including 1 or more of the following: Service Cloud Consultant, Application/System/Technical Architect, or Administrator/Advanced Administrator, preferred.
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud architecture components and best practices, preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Economics, Information Systems, or related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines, preferred.
- 7+ years of experience within Product Management, Customer Success, or CRM Administration (preferably Salesforce), preferred.
- Experience with online collaboration tools a plus, cross-channel Consumer Engagement & Support applications and Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA/Youtrack a plus.
- Experience working with customer support organizations and/or training curriculum is a plus.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discoverys total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $118,930.00 - $220,870.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If youre a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].