|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2020|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Analyst / Solution Engineer in San Diego, California (CA).
In this role, you'll be providing functional and production support to our Salesforce.com user community with a targeted focus on department needs. You'll identify opportunities to improve IT and business processes in the CRM space and lead these projects/process improvements through completion. You'll be a functional and technical expert in Salesforce cloud application and its capabilities and understand best practices in CRM space. You'll be self-motivated and a critical thinker able to demonstrate independent problem solving skills.
- Responsible to provide support to end users of Salesforce.com at clients; This position requires very good functional (Business Analysis/ Systems Analysis) and technical skills and several years of experience to support Salesforce.com
- Have a good understanding of clients Salesforce.com implementation and customizations
- Master clients business models and strategic direction and consult with Business management to assess, analyze, recommend, and implement business improvements and initiatives using Salesforce.com
- Use simple techniques to define as-is and to-be process and data flows and solutions, to Business users and other IT team members
- Coordinate and lead small and medium sized IT projects & application enhancements, involving multiple departments and geographic regions, through the steps of the software development life cycle: requirements gathering and analysis, solution design, testing, implementation and support * Ensure business requirements are clearly defined, verifiable and scalable
- Create reports or template mock-ups and requirements based on enterprise reporting needs