|Published||September 13, 2022|
Rent., a Redfin company, is the leading technology company in the property rental industry. Our proprietary AI platform offers robust products and services that simplify our clients' entire leasing lifecycle, whether building a property’s brand, attracting and converting new renter leads, or nurturing current residents for renewals.
We take the hassle out of renting. Period.
An opportunity at Rent. empowers you to learn and grow within a collaborative environment. We celebrate the wins together and always look for opportunities to improve. If you are looking for a team where you can make a true impact, Rent. is the place for you. We invest in the success of our employees because we know it’s our people that make Rent. such a great place to work.
Rent (a division of Redfin) is looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Consultant to join our team. In this role, you will empower Rent to create exceptional experiences for Renters and Stakeholders by facilitating dynamic solutions leveraging Salesforce and our suite of Enterprise Applications.
As Senior Salesforce Consultant, you are responsible for helping align the functionality of Salesforce with the needs of the business by providing solution guidance and oversight. You will take ownership of initiatives and help drive the solution and delivery of innovation. This is an individual contributor role that reports to a senior Engineering Manager. The role is 100% remote work with occasional travel to team meetings. Primary clients are sales, accounting, billing, marketing, finance, and customer experience groups.
A Day in the Life
The Sr. Salesforce Consultant will be expected to consistently deliver outcomes in the following:
- You will facilitate sessions with Stakeholders and other team members to understand business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis
- You will lead business discussions and alignments with business stakeholders to advise on required products
- You will effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming/consensus-building skills, and interact with executive-level project sponsors
- You will document detailed business, functional & technical requirements
- You will manage end-to-end delivery of complex solutions to multiple stakeholders
- You will collaborate & strategize with Technical Stakeholders to ensure Optimal Solution Design
What We Need From YOU
Demonstrated success, experience, or proficiency in/with the following:
- You have 5+ years of experience identifying and documenting business process requirements, developing process flow analysis, data modeling, functional design experience, and creating project plans
- You have proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate processes across disparate systems, incorporating best practices
- You are a detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- You have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
A Few Of Our Perks and Benefits
- Immediate 401k match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Why Choose Rent.?
We're a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You'll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?
Rent. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Rent. conducts background screening after making conditional offers for employment. All screening is conducted consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and Rent. encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories.