|Date Posted||September 2, 2021|
As an NRG employee, we encourage you to think creatively and proactively about your career choices. Our work environment is dynamic and the career opportunities across our businesses offer variety and challenge. Providing career growth to our own employees is critical to our ongoing success--take charge of your career goals and empower your future!
Home Warranty of America, an NRG owned company, is a nationwide leader in the home warranty industry. This position supports the Home Warranty of America business.
HWA provides high value and protection against the ever-increasing cost of home and appliance repair. At Home Warranty of America, we have built our business on simplifying the lives of our customers, adding value to our products, and being there when they need us most. Our products assist homeowners by lessening the out-of-pocket costs or expensive repairs and replacements of home appliances and systems when a break or failure occurs. Our customers are looking for value in a home warranty company and we believe our 13 Month Home Warranty Program offers just that.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will lead the solution design and deliver hands-on technical implementation to maintain and enhance our existing Salesforce functionality across the Sales, Service, and Community Clouds.
- Manage the solution, development, and deployment of new offerings and enhancements to existing applications, which includes 5-10 custom integrations
- Ensure development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Lead discussions with business to come up with technical Salesforce solutions or scope technical solutions
- Troubleshoot Production defects
- Integrating with SOAP and REST APIs including custom web services and popular APIs
- Oversee more junior Salesforce team members
- Provide detailed design documentation of each component of the solution such as data migration, integration, and custom development
- 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce development including design, configuration, customization, and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations
- Excellent self-starter, customer-focused, detail-oriented, innovative, and talented hand-coder
- Excellent debugging, performance optimization, unit testing, and integration testing skills
- Experience with REST and SOAP-based web services
- Experience with Git Version Control and Salesforce Packaging and Changesets Deployments
- Ability to use popular command line and IDE developer tools (Eclipse, Developer Console, ANT build tool, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce Platform, Sites, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Partner Communities, and Marketing Cloud (Vlocity is a big plus)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly capable of handling multiple very complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function as a part of a team and collaborate to accomplish larger goals
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources.