|Date Posted||September 17, 2021|
- Should have experience integrating large enterprise systems with salesforce
- Experience in developing batch jobs, Asynchronous apex, lightning flows.
- Thorough knowledge on salesforce's different modules like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Prediction Builder etc.
- Experience working with SFDX and CI/CD technologies
- Experience working with web services using REST/JSON
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, and support third-party integrations with Salesforce
- Implement solutions within an agile SDLC framework that delivers high-quality code on a frequent basis
- Knowledge on applications like Docusign, Xactly, app exchange products is a Big Plus.
- Input into overall technical architecture, best practices and standards for development in salesforce platform
- Experience in dealing with large data volume
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- Ensure best practices with software architecture and development
Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science w/4+ years of experience.
- 4+ years of experience developing in salesforce ecosystem - Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Lightning Web Components, Process Builders etc.
- Thorough knowledge on APEX, Visualforce and Lightning Web Components
- Salesforce certifications