|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||November 30, 2021|
EDF Renewables North America, a subsidiary of EDF Renewables, is a leading North American independent power producer boasting over 30 years of experience across a broad spectrum of services. Our mission is to deliver renewable solutions to lead the transition to a sustainable energy future.
Scope of Job:
The Senior Application Developer’s primary responsibility will be Salesforce.com architecture, development, enhancement & integrations. Partnering with other technical leads, internal teams, and vendor experts to enable integration between the company's technologies and solutions. Candidates will be working collaboratively with client and project teams as well as working from proposal development to deployment and support.
- Perform and participate in the design and code review process to ensure scalable solutions are built and high-quality code is deployed, in adherence to the best practices defined.
- Architect solutions based on requirements document for larger features.
- Prepare technical design documents for complex projects involving custom integrations, and data migration.
- Oversee design, development, testing, and change management. Drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building applications on the Force.com platform and supporting integrations with Salesforce.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- Manage full lifecycle development efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices.
- 80% - Development of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service cloud and Marketing cloud.
- 10% - Working with business, digital agents and IT partners to evaluate and propose solutions
- 5% - Documenting and monitoring application interfaces and architecture
- 5% - Other duties as assigned
Supervision of Others:
This position does not have any direct reports.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Information Systems or related field or 8+ years of relevant work experience
- 4+ years of experience working on Salesforce platforms with deep understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Pardot.
- 5+ years of developing Salesforce solutions (Sales cloud, Service cloud & Pardot) utilizing APEX, triggers and flows.
- Proficiency in developing solutions that include lightning web components, workflows and APEX.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, service-oriented working relationships with peers and cross-functional team members from a variety of business functions
- Ability to balance ongoing projects with day-to-day emergencies
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to track on-going issues.
- Demonstrated ability to be productive and produce quality results in a dynamic work environment.
- Deep knowledge with API frameworks, APEX triggers, debugging existing code structure and make proper recommendations.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices & governance limits
- Follow standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, and documented.
- High service level availability of the Salesforce.com platform and integration applications and provide support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyzing assign user stories, and identifying/resolving gaps in functional user stories/business requirements.
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand code.
- Perform independent code reviews and writing unit/integration text cases to achieve 85% test coverage.
- Contribute to blueprints and process models while developing a deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems on the platform within supported domains.
- In-depth knowledge of REST/SOAP API's and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com.
- Develop, test and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of Salesforce implementation.
- Ability to develop, document and enforce application standards and procedures.
- Deep interest in learning and mastering concepts in commercial renewables electrical systems, EV Charging, and associated networks.
- You respectfully challenge your peers, and welcome the opportunity when other challenge you.
- You are flexible, resilient, and curious.
Physical Requirements: (describe any physical demands of the job such as lifting, climbing, standing, stooping, etc.)
- Ability to view video display terminal images < 18” away from face for extended periods of
- time – up to four (4) hours at a time.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and telephone.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time – up to four (4) hours at a time.
- Ability to lift, tug, pull up to fifteen (15) pounds.
95% of time is spent in the office environment, utilizing computers (frequent use of various Microsoft software/programs), phones, and general office equipment. 5% of time is spent outside of the office visiting vendors’ and/or internal customers’ sites in additional to attending various conferences and meetings.
No fiscal requirements expected.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS: In alignment with our core values and placing safety first, EDF Renewables will implement a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all US hires. Proof of full vaccination will be required to accept an offer with a hire date on or after January 3, 2022.
Notice to Staffing Agencies: EDF Renewables and its subsidiaries ('EDF-R') will not accept unsolicited resumes/CVs from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to EDF-R, including unsolicited resumes sent to a EDF-R mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to EDF-R employees outside of EDF-R’s Recruiting department, or to EDF-R’s resume database will be considered as submitted directly by a candidate and therefore EDF-R will NOT pay any fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of such unsolicited resume. EDF-R will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from EDF-R’s Recruiting department to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully executed contract for service. EDF-R will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by EDF-R’s Vice President - Human Resources or his/ her designee. No other EDF-R employee is authorized to bind EDF-R to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.”