|Date Posted||September 19, 2020|
Sr Salesforce Developer
As a division of Old Republic Title, The Fund delivers unparalleled education services, software products and support to Attorneys’ real estate practices and related businesses. This commitment has propelled us to create innovative products and services that allow attorneys to conduct transactions easily and efficiently. We know what attorneys need and have created a strong technology base and educational support environment to enhance knowledge and sharpen their competitive edge. In addition to our commitment to our members, we are committed to our employees and to making The Fund a great place to work!
The Fund is seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to design, develop and maintain solutions on the Salesforce platform. Must be willing to relocate to Orlando, FL
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 5+ years of Salesforce Development experience, required
- Salesforce Developer Certified
- Lightning development experience
- Understand object-oriented concepts and ability to implement them
- Strong understanding of other related technologies, including SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and apply sound judgment to a variety of situations
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate effectively with others
- Strong verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to work within critical deadlines
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and schedules
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong documentation skills
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.